Twin Room (Premium)
1 18 hours daily (fixed timing).
2 Cleaning of communal areas (3 times / week, except Sun & PH).
3 Fresh bedlinen exchange every fortnight.
4 Cab-Share allows you to split the cost of your trip with other residents headed in the same direction every weekday morning. We’ll reimburse each qualifying resident a sum of $2.50 per trip (limited to 1 trip / day). Other terms & conditions apply.
|Room Type||1-month contract||3-month contract||6-month contract|
- The various room types provide different levels of privacy for sleeping only. Residents are expected to carry out the rest of their activities at the shared spaces in the Hall.
- Monthly rates for 9-month and 1-year are available upon request.
- Our partners for 2017 include Singapore Management University (SMU), Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA) and James Cook University Singapore (JCU). If you wish to enjoy partner rates, please approach your school to get in touch with us on how to become a partner of Homestead Halls.
- comfortable sleep cabin with pillows, blanket and bedlinen
- personal storage system including a lockable wardrobe
- shared facilities (bathrooms, study areas, kitchen, laundry area and leisure corners)
- standard services (air-conditioning, high speed Wi-fi internet, etc.)
- complimentary services (daily breakfast and transport scheme) Free for a limited time!
- participation in Hall activities (outings, parties, contests, games, etc.)
- $150 administration fee for each contract
- $500 security deposit (refundable at the end of your stay)
- All prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice.
- Payment for the entire length of stay (including administration fee and security deposit) must be made in full before the start of residency.
- Payment can be made through cash, credit card or bank transfer*.
*all bank charges must be covered.